In January 2018, we had a brief 4-day motorbike trip in the North of Vietnam. We started in Hanoi and rode through 4 cities and towns: Bắc Ninh – Bắc Giang – Thái Nguyên – Tam Đảo (Vĩnh Phúc).
We did not try to visit too many places during this trip. In fact, we often started each day quite late! The joy was in riding and we spent time on relaxing and enjoying ourselves at each destination. So, it was a really pleasant ride.
We have gathered some memorable moments of the trip and put them in the following video:
Outline of our 4-day Bắc Ninh – Bắc Giang – Thái Nguyên – Tam Đảo trip
Highlights of our trip
– Tây Hồ Temple (Phủ Tây Hồ), Hà Nội
– Đô Temple (Đền Đô), Bắc Ninh
– Hana Serviced Apartment, Bắc Ninh
– Sojuko, Korean BBQ buffet restaurant, Bắc Ninh
– Limba Cafe, Bắc Giang
– Sunny House Resort, Thái Nguyên
– Kế Ngon Quán, Thái Nguyên
– Mela Hotel, Tam Đảo
– Rock Cafe and Restaurant, Tam Đảo
– Tam Đảo Church, Tam Đảo